View Single Post
Old Apr 20 2016, 05:02 PM

Default what is going on?

there are several things going on and as a long time player i am not liking what i am seeing. terrible contest with terrible prizes totally not worth the time and effort and glitches it has caused. known issues such as the servers not being able to handle the load of stacked ponds, even when there are not many people playing, the lag is terrible. the cost of farms keeps escalating, it seems to me that the longer this game is on the more expensive it becomes with even less reward! we spent our hard earned money, we keep having the same issues, and yet the only thing i can see that is happening is the adding of new material making the game run even slower, games that are not worth anything, more and more limitations to people that actually spend the money on the game, even when they help those out who cant afford to spend the money for fc. it is clear to me that the developers are more interested i getting the money than fixing the problems that do exist, 1st if your servers cant handle the load then fix that problem, second stop with the idiotic and pointless contest that mean nothing and basically get you nothing, and finally, third, stop making upgrades and new stuff and then putting them into the game and then having to go back and fix the bugs it caused because you can't run tests first, because that is totally untrue. if you want me to continue playing, and spending my hard earned money on fc then i highly suggest that you fix these problems!