View Single Post
Old Mar 25 2016, 09:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Kay View Post
Apparently today you released a change requiring people to have a specific minimum of farms by size to access farm stats.
This is not a friendly thing to do to people who have been using it for a long time. It was useful to check on crops etc without navigating to each farm. This should be a relief to the volume of activities that slows things down.
Worse than that is that I could not use the feature today and I have 28 farms and 23 are 34x34 or larger. It is Broken. from a long term user who feels that FT is maybe losing it a bit.
Steve Kay
Hi STeve,
There wasn't a release today of anything. This problem has been popping up recently, but is easily fixed by closing your farms and reopening them. If that doesn't fix it then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.