View Single Post
Old Mar 03 2016, 12:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lburn11 View Post
Do the math. 8 quests in 7 days. You get 1 quest in a little under a day. When you get 3 quests in a row that you don't have the facility for then it can't be done. Same goes for the coop quests. This is consistently happening and if you read the posts from people complaining about the quests, I think you are in the minority, not the majority. Good luck with all your money.
Hi lburn,
The quests are assigned randomly by the program. If you have gotten some in a row that you don't have the facility for it is just the luck of the draw.
You may not get 2 farm cash every week and even having all the facilities does not mean you will be able to get 8 in a 7 day period, but it can be done. If you can get 3 quests 1 week, hgold any additional quests over to the next week by not completing the last step of those quests until 1 day afetr you collect your farm cash (1) for the 3 quests. Then you have those quests you held to complete for the next week and along with what quests you are assigned that week then you will have a chance of getting 8 to be able to collect 2 farm cash that week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.