View Single Post
Old Mar 01 2016, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lburn11 View Post
Well, good for you. Judging by the look and size of your farms and the fact that you say you own all the facilities you obviously have the money to spend to buy everything. Not all of us are so fortunate but by the sound of your comment you could care less. It can't be done when you are getting three quests in a row that you don't have the facility for. This is consistently happening to me. And yes, it is a game but when they want us to put out cash to buy facilities in order to complete quests or progress further in the game it doesn't equal fun any more. The developers put all of their time into designing new tools that cost an exorbitant of FC and don't listen to what the players want then there is a disconnect there. Yes, it is their game but if they want to retain players they need to give the players what they are asking for or at least give more incentive to play the game.
I do not have the money to spend. I choose to spend an occasional $40 on this game to get 250 FC. I don't go out a lot.....a movie, and dinner cost $40 now. Gives you a couple hours of pleasure. This game gives me pleasure every day. And the $40 I spend lasts more than a couple hours.

I choose not to get into a debate with you about this. You have your opinion....I have mine and I feel from talking to a large amount of people who play but do not post on here that I am in the majority!!!!