View Single Post
Old Feb 26 2016, 10:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by herblady View Post
Two weeks ago, it was 8 farms needed to see the status of crops on all farms. Now you've changed it to 9 farms.

I am finished spending real money on farmtown. You guys have gotten greedy and you are losing players.
Hi Herblady,
I am sorry, but the number of farms needed to be expanded to see the crops status on all farms has not changed.
From the Dec 4th, 2013 release when the All farms part of the Farm Stats was first released:
7. Farm Stats tool Improvement: You can now select which specific farm (or All farms) you want to get the stats from, this option may be enabled or not for the different product categories based on the size of your farms, here are the rules, to get:

-Fish stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 5 farms at 26 x 26 or bigger required
-Animals stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 6 farms at 26 x 26 or bigger required
-Flowers stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 7 farms at 28 x 28 or bigger required
-Tree stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 8 farms at 30 x 30 or bigger required
-Crops stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 9 farms at 32 x 32 or bigger required
-All Products stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 10 farms at 34 x 34 or bigger required
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.