View Single Post
Old Feb 10 2016, 08:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Bugfix: When harvesting not all products ended up in storage right away, it required a refresh of the game to see all harvested products in storage, this bug was introduced about a month ago.

This issue has not been fixed. I am still having problems with my crops not counting properly. I am missing huge amounts of crop. even when I hire in the Marketplace. The workers haven't complained about their bonuses, but I am missing crops when I do the calculations after they have finished. I do refresh my farms... go even as far as leaving ft and them returning before I do the quantities.

I don't care about the Tower cost because I never would buy it. I spend too much time on ft as it is without doing my neighbors farms also, so I am not a superneighbor with anyone. I might think twice about it if there was some kind of bonus for doing their crops, but it seems like there isn't so I won't be doing that part of the game. Even though I won't be buying it, I do agree that it is way too much to spend on something on this game. Frig..... being a Canadian it costs way too much to convert all your game items to my cash value. Until the Cdn Dollar comes up in value, there will not be any spending on crazy things that I don't need or want.

By the way... I have complained about the quantities a couple of times before and no one seems to know the answer because I never hear anything back. Can this be true? There IS no answer?