View Single Post
Old Feb 05 2016, 09:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jater View Post
I have been playing FT for a very long time. When I needed someone to help with my farms,I would go to the market,where other like minded people would be and be assured that the person I had hired would complete the job.
Slowly this has been changing. Firstly,- folks there are very rude when you are in the market or leave a rude message on my farm. Second, - I have come around men who seem to think it OK to use the market as a dating service. Third, - When you do eventually get someone to work,they have great pleasue in leaving your farm and not finishing.
I am wondering if there are other ways of hiring folks to work,without going to the market..a group on Facebook maybe.
Thank you
Hi Irene,
I moved your post to the General Feedback thread aboout Hiring as this is more a complaint rather than a question we can answer. Unfortunately we can not control how people act in the market or about being hired. ZFor those who want to use the market as a dating place you can report those and they will be blocked from you. If there are any groups on Facebook for hiring you will need to search those out for your self as they are not part of Farm Town nor are they controlled by Farm Town.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.