View Single Post
Old Jan 11 2016, 10:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Bee View Post
This has happened to me twice. Wouldn't it be easier just to fix the timer, so it knows that you have enough quests and that the time is up? Why should we have to go to facebook, wait another 3-5 and come back in?

BTW, it only happens to me when I have 8 quests completed.

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer
Hi Fred,
It also happens if you are on a farm and the crop says 1 minute to go then changes to ready. If you immediately pick up the tool to harvest it will not recognize that the crop is ready. For that you have to refresh the farm.
In the case of the quests if you are waiting for it to turn blue then the same thing happens and for that you have to at least click play. There isn't any way to fix it as it is a case the data between your computer and the server just hasn't updated yet. By clicking play that forces an update.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.