View Single Post
Old Jan 02 2016, 10:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The idea behind the quests is that you work toward a goal of completing a certain amount of quests within a specific time. It would hardly be a challenge if they were good for an unlimited time.
I think you may be missing our point, Taz. What we're saying is that we've already "worked toward the goal" -- and we've achieved it! Now we would like the reward we've earned. It's as simple as that. We're not asking that the quests don't expire. We understand that they need to be completed within a limited time and that we need to complete so many. What shouldn't expire is our reward. I've got 1 FC, which I will only get if I remember to claim it when I log in tomorrow. I will log in, but I might forget that I've got 1 FC coming to me and not claim it before expires. It's happened before. I can't remember everything. What I would like is for the game to remember it for me. Give me a pop-up when I log in tomorrow, congratulating me on a job well done. A pat on the back and 1 FC added to my account without my having to do anything beyond what I've already done.

Give us what we've earned. That's all we're asking. Give us what we've already earned.