View Single Post
Old Dec 13 2015, 02:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyceAnn View Post
I was assuming that the feedback was a place to mention things still needed, I obviously know only the developers know when they will do it. Its a suggestion. So then this still is the wrong place to put this request. Why is it so hard to post suggestions??

I didn't ask about watering.....Everything tells you when it will be ready, there should not be a problem for them to also have this available for WATER, ponds, seas etc. There is no way to tell when they will be ready like crops and trees etc.

I am frustrated with communication with the correct people. I really am.
Hi AlyceAnn,
There is a way but it is a little more complicated. Pick up a boat or fishing pole, set the eye to fully open (nothing hidden) and hover the boat or pole over the water.
If you wish to make a suggestion about changing it so it is easier then please put it in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.