View Single Post
Old Nov 18 2015, 11:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
Taz, Rose is describing exactly what is happening. When you choose "only me" or "custom" that choice does NOT register and it defaults to "friends" or "public" It seems to default to the choice that was present before you chose "only me" or "custom"
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseArienh View Post
I think I have found a work-around for this, but it's somewhat of a pain in the neck. If you post a status and choose Only Me, it works. If you then go into a game and post from there, the Only Me remains.

Several friends are now laughing at my "this is just a test" status updates. But that's okay. Anything for the team.
Hi Rose an ckpeer,
You are correct. It was working right yesterday but today it is not saving the changes. I don't know if this is anything the developers can do something about or if it is something Facebook has changed. We will check with them and see if something is causing the Save to not work from their end.
As a work around, you can uncheck to keep it from going on the Wall Requests, then post it to "friends", then go to your timeline or newsfeed and change it to the custom list of people you want it to go to.
Since the Newsfeed doesn't update immediately then you should get it changed before anyone else can see it. Until something is done by Facebook or Farm Town to fix the Save this is the best way we can find for it to work the way you want it to.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.