View Single Post
Old Jun 08 2015, 11:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearly65 View Post
I love to send tools, gifts, etc. to and from other farmers and I am just wondering why these certain trains are not able to give or receive the train due to the train being posted 1 day early, or what not, I think that to give and get gifts is one of the awesome exchanges to have, and to get to know other farmers that way is even better, I know that you folks have specific guidelines and policies that you have put in place, but if we could just send or get a train as a gift I think things would be easier to understand and we would not have to worry about when we send a train or when we get one.

Will always love this game,

Janet
Hi Janet,
I am not quite sure what you mean by sending a train as a gift. Do you mean to send a request for getting your train boosted in speed or do you mean to be able to send a train car as a gift?
I f you mean to send a train boosting request you can send those to your neighors and friends. The only restriction is that only the first 12 who do that can get any goods because your train can only be boosted 24 hours ahead by 2 hours each person.
If you are talking about sending train cars as gifts like you do the tools then you can send any of the farm cash bought train cars and engines just as you can send any farm cash item from the store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.