View Single Post
Old Jan 12 2015, 11:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramma Cindy View Post
i don't understand the 7 days for the quest to finish it in to receive 2FC.. when does the 1st day start? when you open the first quest? like mine reads W TH F SA SU M TU W.....does that mean on WED it's my 7th day? I don't want to miss out on 1FC if i don't collect it in time if i can't get the 8 quests done in 1 wk.. where are the rules on these things? so hard to find in all the posts. thank you
Hi Gramma Cindy,
The basic rules on the quests are in the Game Guide chapter on Quests. It does not explain about the farm cash part, but does explain how to complete the quests and about life line uses. Here is a link to that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
For the Farm Cash part, the "week" is a moving week. If you look at your chart on Wednesday then it will show from Wednesday through the next Wednesday, but if you look at the chart on Thursday it will show from Thursday to Thursday. I know that sounds confusing. If today is Wednesday and you complete a quest today, then it will show on the Wednesday on the right of the list. When you look tomorrow that quest will still show on Wednesday to the left of the right side Thursday. The quests then are moving down to the left each day that passes.
Now the simple way to keep track. The developers recently added two tools that will help you. The first is the Show Quests button. This will be a list of the quests that you have completed and the length of time since they were completed. The one to watch will be the last one in the list. When it gets to 6 days then it will start saying 6 days and X amount of hours and minutes. You have to collect your farm cash, before that hits 7 days exactly or you will lose that quest.
The second help they have added is if you click on the Collect FarmCash button at the bottom of the statement it will tell you how long until you can collect your Farm Cash. When it gets under 1 day then it will tell you how many hours and minutes. From that you can calculate when is the earliest you can collect.
One key suggestion we offer is after you have collected then wait at least 12 to 24 hours before you complete the last step of any new or carried over quests. This will give you a safety time in case you are late getting in to collect the next week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.