View Single Post
Old Nov 22 2014, 08:52 PM

First , i like give a rating 7/10

I would like to thank the developers & staffs for making this a wonderful update .

Quote:
4. Cooperative Quest Update (Coming on Monday): You can now start 1 Cooperative Quest in a 10 hour period, instead of 20 hours like it was before.
I am happy with 10 hr period instead of 20 hr and can't wait for the coming Monday as
it help so we do not wait very long just to collect the quest update .

Quests: I am very happy with the update the quests , as it make it easier and wonderful and
we can see whether the completion of our completed quest and i give a thumb up for this .

Quote:
9. Gift Packer (coming next week): Will allow you to send more gifts more frequently to friends, still deciding on the details.
i am very happy with this and can't wait for it but i hope they can limit the maximum amount you can send to your friends so that your storage don't clog up with friend gift .

Expansions , items & tools:

i think the expansions , items & tools are great .

Facilities :

I like the framing facility but i have chat more about the disabled facility this raised a topic
that concern many members and i am too a support of it .It already been renamed but i want to
address it as i mentioned in previous post that they remove an item just because it offense
against players , all games are the same that is my worried for the developers & staffs of FT.

I will explain more about facility later .

Last edited by firegold flames; Nov 23 2014 at 05:51 AM.