View Single Post
Old Oct 14 2014, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
I am starting week 11 of waiting for a reply from support. Just checked my email, spam mail, and the automated response to my ticket which was first sent to support on August 6, 2014. My ticket is marked URGENT. After 6 weeks of waiting for a response, Taz recommended that I send a 2nd ticket which I did. Are others experiencing this same LACK OF SUPPORT that I am experiencing? I cannot understand what is so difficult about my question. I use an autoclicker at speeds no greater than 4 clicks per second due to my arthritis, yet have been accused of using a bot. My penalty is the inability to send FC to neighbors. Honestly, that is not the issue, the issue for me is that I AM INNOCENT of using a bot and I resent being accused and penalized for something that I did not or do not do. I have been a very active player since June 2009 and have enjoyed the friends that I have made in this game. At this point, I need to evaluate whether I wish to continue this "love/hate" relationship with this game. Is the problem that support cannot differentiate between an autoclicker and a bot?
Hi CKPeer,

While i can sympathize with you an Autoclicker set to 4 click is more than any human can maintain, and is considered a bot, which has triggered the warning 3 times. But i am afraid that the forum isn't able to do anything. Only support are able to help you with this. i am sorry

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support