View Single Post
Old Oct 06 2014, 08:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerKBW View Post
Yes, I've run into it in the Marketplace. More so in the past, when I played more frequently.

I asked these guys - some of whom admitted to being almost young enough to be my grandsons and I'm not even 50 yet (nor do I have children or grandkids) - why in the world would you flirt with someone you don't know? And was told that my avatar is cute. That's just absurd and disturbing.

If you can't ignore/block/report them, tune them out. You don't owe anyone a response to anything they ask. If they say it on the job, you have every right to just up and leave. But also remember, there are children who play this game, especially on the weekends. If someone says something, especially in the Marketplace, tell them straight out loud that you don't like the questions they are asking and ask them to quit. Also tell them there might be 13 year olds in the room and to keep it clean.

Some people are just lonely, I guess. ?
Hello farmerKBW,

It isn't a good idea to respond to these individuals, that is what they want is a response from someone. If they are online and sending messages it is best to click on their avatar and report them, which automatically put them on your ignore list. According to the Terms of Service no one under 13 is suppose to be playing Farm Town and up to 18 must either have parental or guardian consent or be an emancipated minor.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.