Old Sep 13 2014, 05:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Tony View Post
Ditto to both!! I make my own goals within the game. My current goal is to have over 50,000 of every crop while still maintaining at least a net income of around 5-7 billion per week playing on average 3 sometimes 4 times a week. After that I think I may sell every single crop just to see how much it's worth and start over, lol.

Remember the day you got access to Pumpkins?
Remember the feeling that day you finally made it to 150,000 XP and reached level 30?

Keep up the great work Slashkey!!! I'll continue to buy a few FC here and there to keep this great game rolling.
hahahaha!!!! I have considered selling EVERYTHING and starting over, be cool to start with that much money, we'd move up fast! I'd have to be really, really, bored to destroy 5 years of work!

Ahhh, I am trying to get to 20,000 of each crop in storage, but I never set a level of income to maintain per week, that's interesting! Do you usually hit your goal?

I DO remember the level 30 feeling!!! Remember when we got tools that could do more than one at a time??? THIS is why most of us still fly through jobs, even with the 12x12s! SO many people used to work one farm, you had to fly to get your share!!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20