View Single Post
Old Aug 09 2014, 10:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimnNila143 View Post
I am not sure is the developers would be willing to do this but if it were possible for a player to be able to use another player's/neighbor's facility to complete a quest when he or she doesn't have a particular facility yet, that would help a lot. Many Farm Town players don't play the game using the ATM Cards. I don't, I use game money. Period. Would appreciate a response please.
You can use a neighbor's facilities by working them for the items you need, if you get the employee lifeline and it is not the last step of the quest that you need to complete.If you need information on the life lines and what each does for you then read the Game Guide chapter on Quests. Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.