View Single Post
Old Jul 14 2014, 11:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I am not sure if this has been posted as I haven't read all the post so if so sorry. The fruit stand products are not showing up when you click on note pad in the facility manager that tells you how much of what you need to load facilities. I am positive it is not showing up because I do not have some of the fruits that are needed to load it so they should be at the top of the list. Also just check and kale is not showing up as a product I need. I have bought the facilities and reloaded the game and that didn't fix it.

Thanks for the update can't wait to see what changes you have for the quest.
I have seen this also, I looked in the drop down menu and it isn't even listed in the list of facilities. I have tried to put into storage and reload the game and put it back, cleared my files, but like JAS mentioned it doesn't show up. The ingredient planner only works with the fruit stand when you go into that facility.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.