View Single Post
Old Apr 07 2014, 08:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eri View Post
Thanks for the info.

The link you posted, though, isn't comprehensive - not for people like me who can't figure out things easily (sorry, several disabilities mess up my head).

At least three people have given me locomotives (not cars). I had another in my box earlier, but when I tried to collect it, I received a message saying something like "cannot accept, train is ahead of schedule".

I can't find these locomotives anywhere. I just purchased a FT cash long car, but have nothing to connect it to. Where did the various engines/locomotives go? When I click on the clock in my menu, it says I have no trains.

Am I supposed to "store" my long car?

I'm lost. Apparently.
You are talking about sending you a boost request, they are not sending you a locomotive. When you click on My Requests and see the locomotive they are wanting you to boost their train and the error message you are getting is that enough people have already boosted the train. If someone was to send you a locomotive as a gift that would have went into your gift box and not the My Request tab, that is for train boosts and gifts from the gift page.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.