View Single Post
Old Mar 31 2014, 12:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehufarm View Post
Ok, this may have been answered but I didn't find it. If I fertilize a crop when it's ready to harvest, say a one day crop, the field is now fertilized for 71 hours. If I then plant a 4 day crop, on the fertilized field, will that crop still be fertilized even though the time ran out?

I see an "F" when I place my harvester over a crop so I'm assuming that means the crop is fertilized. If I see that "F" even if the time ran out, does it mean that crop is still "2 for 1 crop"?
You have to fertilize a crop when it is growing and not when it is ready to harvest, when you fertilize a farm it will stay fertilized for 3 days and any crop(s) that is growing on that farm will remain fertilized until they are harvested. Plus if it is still in the 3 days any crop that you plant on that farm will also be fertilized and that one will remain fertilized until harvested. Yes when you see an "F" on a crop that means that it has been fertilized even though time has ran out.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.