View Single Post
Old Mar 09 2014, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
I suggest that you can plant the crops that take longer to grow and not worry about them until just before ready to harvest, like 3 day crops are ready in 60 FT hours (2 days 12 hours real time) so you don't need to fertilize these crops for up to 2 days 9 or so hours real time. So that would give you at least 4 harvests if you could harvest your pigs every 12 hours when they are ready to be harvested or 2 harvests if you harvest them once a day. Each time you fertilize a farm I would put the lower growing crops on those since you would get more crop harvests in the 3 days which would be 72 hours (3X24) and just keep moving crops around if a farm isn't fertilized try putting a 3 or 4 day crop on it and then just fertilize it just before it is ready to harvest.
Knight Rider gives some excellent advice here. Over time the manure (or piggy-doo as I like to call it) builds up when leftover. I have over 103,000 waiting to be spread and over the next couple days I will not need to spread it, but my pigsties are harvested along with my other animals and will add more piggy doo in that time.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.