View Single Post
Old Feb 22 2014, 12:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Is anyone else having a white rabbit fleece crisis? I now have hutches on all 20 farms and each one is packed to the brim with 180 of the furry little creatures but I still don't have enough fleece to run my facilities once a day. Am I missing something or do we just have a shortage vs. demand problem right now?
Have you tried to go through all your facilities that uses the rabbit fleece and uncheck or not start the items that you have plenty of.

I just looked at the data sheet and it shows that 2,490 rabbits fleece is needed to fill all the facilities that uses it to 100% and if you have them on all 20 farms you would only need to have 125 rabbits to make enough to fill all of the facilities and this data sheet was updated 2/4/14, so if you have 20 farms full with the limit of 180 rabbits you should be getting 3,600 every 2 days. The amounts stated is for just a single of each factory that uses rabbits fleece, having multiple facilities would change how much is needed to fill your facilities up to 100%.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.