View Single Post
Old Jan 08 2014, 04:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
I don't think anyone is blaming Slashkey, I know I don't, and not everyone has been begging for this to be added, I noticed that they are adding the option to opt out, which is fair for the ones that didn't beg for it, this should make everyone happy. Everyone has the right to their opinion whether anyone agrees with it or not.
Were I a newbie with no tools and knowing that I could use yours when hired by you as long as I have fuel I would love to do your farms for you. Oh, you won't let me use them, sorry then I will not work for you. Yep, that button to disable it will sure make people want to work for you. I am afraid that button will not make you popular with those who are trying to level up so they can buy their tools and hire new players.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.