View Single Post
Old Jan 08 2014, 11:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
I think the idea that people we hire in the mrkt have access to the FC tools is NOT a good idea, I do agreee they can have access to the coin tools we have for the JOB we hire them for, BUT I am a little confused on that.

IF I hire to do harvest TREES only Do they have access to the OTHER Tools also? Or Just what we hire the person for whether its a neighbor or someone in the market??? Please clarify that.

I also think by allowing others to use OUR tools when we hire them it in some ways is a 'catch 22' It helps US get our farms done an hopefully more complete than it has happened BUT it also makes it NOT inviting for LOW level people to bother to spend money now on their OWN tools cause they can always use someone elses when they get hired. IF it takes them HOURS to do their own farm it doesn't matter an some don't care.
They will only have access to the tools for the jobs you hire them for. If they are not hired to harvest and plow then they will not be able to use those tools.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.