View Single Post
Old Dec 12 2013, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Don't want this to sound rude, but do you think it is fair to take money out of the Slashkey employee's paychecks that they get on payday? The FC that is purchased is how they get their paychecks. If you have all 12 boxcars connected to the 5 engines, that is the same as using 60 boxcars and only paying for 12 boxcars, so that means that you are getting after the price of the engines are taken out 1,510 FC or apx $240.00 worth of boxcars for free and if 1,000 people did what you did that would equal apx $240,000.00 that Slashkey couldn't use for payroll of course minus the money it takes to rent space on Facebook and the cut that Facebook get for each FC purchase.
If this is true, why wait for, what was it ten months? to resolve this glitch? Your answer doesn't give an answer... And does SK really think that those people having now five locomotives will buy all the box-cars? so they will get the income after all? Think again... Most people I have talked to think opposite: never to spent money again on FT and maybe find another game.
For me: yes, I will keep playing (I think), but no, after many years I will not spent any more money. As many other long time players I am starting to get fed up. No hard feelings, since I still love FT.

I just wish you good luck with the 'newbies'. Hope they will spent enough to keep the play going, since most old-timers seem to start to give up.