View Single Post
Old Dec 09 2013, 10:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie of Green Gables View Post
Well I never had one problem with my trains. Not one! It took me a long while to understand how the trains worked, having said this, I still don't think what Slash did was right, nothing will change my mind, or the many hundreds of other players who are feeling cheated.

KnightRider you are in a privialidged position and can say what you like, without the hinder, of having your posts removed!!?? Having stated this, this problem isn't going to go away; there are too many people outraged at what has happened...
Knightrider as well as myself are not privileged in any way. We are just players like yourself and do get posts edited or removed if we cross the line. Read the rules of the forum again and you will see that there are guideline of what can be said and what cannot.
Whether you had problems or not is not a factor on the trains. You and many others, myself included, took advantage of a glitch in the game that was never intended to be there as evidenced by the game guide.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.