View Single Post
Old Nov 13 2013, 09:33 AM

Default Frustration of a farmer

Good morning Raul,I am writing you once again, because there was a discussion going on last night on Facebook about what would we as farmers want, to make the game less boring at times very interesting topic to discuss. I can only speak for myself , I've been feeling like the developers only care about making money and this is really a wonderful game ,it seems like if we can't pay ,we can't play maybe Farm Town should have their team make a Facebook page to reach out to the people who play the game or you as the developer need to communicate with us more .

After this last release Farm Town lost allot of players, just because of the change in farm cash accounts, maybe if you charged less for tools,more people would think about playing the game again.Can you add farm cash rewards that have been coming for so long,they would help so many people that play Farm Town that aren't able to put money into the game like others can. How about giving two exp for harvesting trees ,flowers and fishing ,there are allot of suggestions that can't be added i'm aware of that but i'm just trying to reach out for help.Thank you in advance for hearing me out a humble player.

Amber S.