View Single Post
Old Oct 25 2013, 09:28 AM

Quest with Employee Lifeline quits giving credit for working facilities and will not recognize product loaded in my facilities

I have to Prod Banana Splits and have employee lifeline. I did all harvest items then started working facilities to get the items that need to be produced .. sugar, strawberry ice cream. was working fine but didn't give me credit for Chocolate Liquor and therefore Chocolate Ice Cream. I checked and I had worked facilities fully loaded with Chocolate Liquor. I tried loading it in my facility and didn't get credit for starting it either. This has happened before and I had to wait a full day before I could do anymore on the quest. Not only does this delay completing the current quest but I will not be able to get a lifeline for tomorrow's quest until this quest is finished. Even if it will finally allow credit for working facilities for the Chocolate Liquor and Chocolate Ice Cream, it will take 3 hours to Produce Banana Splits. (I have cleared/cleaned everything, changed browsers, etc. This has happened to me before and to a neighbor as well.)