View Single Post
Old Oct 08 2013, 09:01 PM

Default Once again you disappoint. Levels/FC needed!

More FC facilities & tools by the dozen and ZERO FC to buy anything?! Big deal! So I get to use a lot of items in the souvenir factory that can't be grown (this is supposed to be FarmTown after all) but the new factory that uses crops requires FC. And all thost FC tools I can't afford.

Is it too much to ask that those of us who are long time players and have tons of XP (I'm over 85 million) get a little something like enough FC (32) to buy ONE FC facility or tool each update. We couldn't care less about levels or names of levels, after all we only see one title out of 25 when we are finally upgraded 25 levels so we never see the other 24 titles anyway!!!

The game takes ever increasing time that I don't have since I can't buy any of the helping tools that require sooooo much FC. Keep in mind that just upgrading from 6x H/P combine to the 8x uses 100 FC and it would take me a whole year to get that many at the rate of 25 every three months not to mention buying turbo anythings or ANY FC facilities!

The 25 new levels used less than 2 million XP but I increased over 20 million XP in that three months time.

Please help us out a little here, PLEASE!!!