View Single Post
Old Oct 01 2013, 10:34 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by kondor View Post
Personally, I hope they are focusing on fixing some other game performance issues instead of worrying about doling out free levels. What is it Spock (or Kirk) said? The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few?
I am among the few, I suppose, who only experiences a FT performance glitch once in a blue moon. I have never known FT to dole out free levels. Levels are gained by accumulating experience. Player earns one FT cash each time they level up.

Players who reach top level have to wait (and wait, and wait) until developers are able to do the coding work needed to add more levels. I am among the many who appreciate the accumulated farm cash once new levels are added.

I am not among the few that seem to have endless supply of real cash to buy farm cash, so I anxiously await the new levels, to see how much more cash I will need to buy in order to buy the items I need (or want) that are only available for Farm cash.

In addition, I notice developers work to resolve equipment glitches in a timely manner.