View Single Post
Old Aug 10 2013, 09:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Yes. They are in storage. They would not work in the Facility Manager otherwise. But the store refuses to acknowledge they are there. I always put my tools into storage after I have purchased them and I bought each regular tool when it was introduced.

(I am not sure if this is the correct code since I had to get it using another account)

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...m_id=602895328
They will work from the farm. It is the Turbo ones that will not work if placed on a farm. But they will not show as being owned in the store unless thay are in storage.
The easiest way to get a correct link is to go to the Farm Selector Manager in the toolbox and click on the Copy Link button at the bottom, then choose a farm and return here to paste that link in a reply.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.