View Single Post
Old Jun 17 2013, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
Really don't mean to be a pest... , BUT.. I am still searching the Game Guide in Chapter 13 for an update with the types and amounts of products needed for PLANT NURSERY which produces Decorative Plants. I left a message on 6/15, and I'm sure with the glitches going on, this is a low priority.
The requirements for the other new factory, Theater Supplies Factory was added a few hours after the release.
Do I have the name wrong?? I will check back later to see.
Thanks for helping!!
Deborah

American Elm Bonsai …. 1 elm branch and 2 plant pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 2700 coins)

Birch Bonsai ….. 1 birch branch and 2 plant pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 2900 coins)

Dogwood Bonsai … 1 dogwood branch and 2 pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 3200 coins)

Holly Bush Bonsai … 1 holly bush and 2 pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 2700 coins)

Mugo Pine Bonsai… 1 mugo branch and 2 pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 3000 coins)

Smoke Bush Bonsai … 1 smoke bush branch and 2 pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 3100 coins)

Snake Plant Pot … 1 snake plant leaf and 1 pot = Batch of 1 unit ready every 3 hours (unit 6100 coins)

Dieffenbachia Pot … 1 diff branch and 1 pot = Batch of 1 unit ready every 3 hours (unit 6400 coins)

There fore you need to plant :

American Elm tree
Birch tree
Dogwood tree
Holly Bush
Mugo Bush
Smoke Bush
Snake bush
Dieffenbachia Bush

these are ALL in the store under the Tree tab