View Single Post
Old Apr 24 2013, 10:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristorm View Post
Once again (I feel I'm repeating myself)!!!
I was SO looking forward to the 'Start All' function, and therefore I'm SO disapointed about how it works. I have 186 Regular facil. activated. Out of them, I can start only 24 of them with the new 'turbo tools' in my storage!!
That's a LOT of FC for 24 clicks, and I regret buying them!! BUT, since the 'Load All' option actually worked for ALL Service facil., I was positive to buy the tools for 'Start All'.
I have complained about this frustration a couple of times now - here in the Forum - but I haven't got a REALLY CLEAR and understandable answer,,,,
- Am I doing something wrong?
- Is there someone alse in here with the same problem (confusion and disapointed)?
- AND, at last, WILL IT BE FIXED - or do I/we have to wait for a new release, and spend more FC on Turbo Tools????

Best regards,
kristorm (who's sitting here in Norway spending FC and clicking my keyboard exactly (almost) the same way as before the last Release!!!) :-( :-(
Hi there,

There were only 2 tools required to load faster in the service facilities. So there were only 2 turbo tools required to use the Load All button to load them all up.

The regular facilities have considerably more tools need to start batches faster. Only 2 turbo tools for using the Start All button have been released so far. They will only work on the facilities that are related to that tool just like the tools to start batches much faster do.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.