View Single Post
Old Apr 23 2013, 04:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post

Sorry for the confusion.... shut down and rebooted 3 times and cherry trees appeared.

But, I still need someone to help me with possible reasons for the 3-5 second lag time on loading a tree into storage and then the same thing, when placing it back on a farm! Is this FT, FB, or something I need to check on my computer??
It has NEVER been like this before the last update.

Any suggestions are really appreciated!
Thanks,
Deborah
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoubes View Post
I am having the same problem since the last update. Everything I move or put in storage has a delay, so much so, that I think it's not taking, then it moves it or stores it. Very frustrating when you are trying to re-arrange the farms.
WF4, Google Chrome.
The more things you move the more data has to be processed. I always clear my caches (memcache and browser) before starting to move things like tree or flower sections. This does help. If things get really slow then I do the clearing again and continue on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.