View Single Post
Old Mar 22 2013, 06:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaytinPA View Post
I feel I was a bit misled on the Turbo Tool -- maybe I did not read for more detail, but I thought purchase of one tool would enable me to load everything I had with one click -- then I find out one tool does 19 -- so this must mean if I want to do a total of 38 then I have to buy another one -- very disappointing and a bit costly -- some would say this is a rip -- I probably will just continue to start with #20 by manual click on each one until finished. Surely the developers are making plenty of money that this kind of price setting should not take place :-(
There are 2 express tools for loading the services individually with the Load All button in each facility. The Turbo tools are upgrades for those to do all by the corresponding express tool at once by clicking the Load All button at the top. Each Turbo tool does the same services the express tool did.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.