View Single Post
Old Nov 18 2012, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda72 View Post
As a hard worker with no tools, I get really frustrated when am hired with people who have tools. It's pretty soul destroying to harvest away only for someone with a plower or combine to just come along and do the lot in a nano second.
To me it's just rude, if I get to a farm and someone is working I go to the next one.

I will share but obviously with someone on a level pegging ie no tools.
You could try putting "no tools" in your status bar with your name, or saying you have no tools when looking for work. I always hire people who I know have no tools to work my fields, and I only hire one at a time. I have seen others ask for workers who have no tools as well. I have even hired people without tools to do layers if they said they wanted to do them.

I totally understand your discouragement in having people with tools hog the area you are working in. I have had that happen myself, and silly as it may seem, it has left me feeling kind of down and discouraged. But to be fair, I have also had people with tools leave me the area I was working on at least. I rarely work on others farms now though. Even though this is just a game, people behaviors in game still encourage or discourage.