View Single Post
Old Oct 17 2012, 03:45 PM

Question just venting of sorts

ok i like ft. BUT loading the faclties takes so long if you dont have the tools to do them. at least an hour if you got alot of them. my suggestion to ft is make it easier for us to load them and i dont mean make us buy tools with ft cash. there are some people who dont wont to pay out 5oo dollars to get the ft cash. why cant you make it for either or?twice now ive taken a break from this game cause it takes to long to do anything in it. also when the heck are you going to give ft cash for the quests and the mini games? it keeps saying coming soon. also instead of 1 ft cash when you go up a level why not 2 or 5? make it easier on us people who wants to play the game but who doesnt want to shell out the bucks to play the game. i know ft needs to make their money to keep the game going but on the tools make it where its either ft cash or ft coins. you made it easier to do neighbours faclities why not make it easier to load them? i hope someone will think on this and find a way to make a good game better by making it easier to play. you have faclities where some are ft cash and some coins so make the tools the same way.