View Single Post
Old Oct 07 2012, 09:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinman1952 View Post
Does a company have the right to charge what it wants for its products, yes its does.
Does the customer have the right to complain about the price, yes they do. Does a company have the right to ignore those complaints, yes. Do they have the right to go out of business if they ignore the customer and the customer chooses to go elsewhere, yes they do. A company has to realize that it is in competition for the limited amount of game playing discretionary dollars out there. If it does not it will not survive. It must also realize that customers will only put up with product flaws only for so long. There are few monopolies in the real world, there are none that I know of in the Facebook game playing world. That's how it works in the real marketplace. Try it, if you are unhappy with your cable or cellphone bill call them, bet they are willing to deal. FYI, I have found that most of the offers to get Facebook credits are only about 50% reliable.
What does that have to do with Farm Town or Slashkey, since they have nothing to do with Facebook credits or the offers.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.