View Single Post
Old Oct 01 2012, 12:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
And just to illustrate my point, here is today's quest - "Load 50 FarmTown strong beer in a service" (that's what it says, not even room for the final word "facility"). So, I click the final step, and then on "See what facilities to stock with FarmTown Strong Beer," only to see that there are two possibilities - the Dance Club, which I do not own, and the Pub, which I do own. Which will it be? The only way to find out will be to complete the rest of the quest. Not that I will lose anything by trying - I will after all end up with some FarmTown strong beer to sell one way or the other, but really, it would be nice to know now!!
It goes in the Pub, so you are good to go for this one. That doesn't solve the problem and I agree we should be able to see the last step facility just by hovering over the block.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.