View Single Post
Old Sep 30 2012, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
My question is mostly about the overlapping of facilities being the same as overlapping crops. I know it won't layer anything on crops or work with plant items, but it says in the Game Guide that it will almost fully overlap other items, so it sounds like it will do like overlapping crops, which Slashkey says that they do not support that type of layering of crops, but if you can put a facility in the corner and then overlap that facility 75% of the way with another facility and continue to do that, many people have stated that they have put several facilities in the space that only a few would fit into, so the data that has to remembered is all of the facilities and all of the ingredients inside each of those facilities. It still seems like to me that it is the same just doing it with facilities instead of crops.
Not replying directly to you kitt1962 - just quoted to be in line on the original statement I made a few days ago .... so, since the game guide has been changed stating Slashkey does NOT support layering or crops (since this tool came to be, the wording has been changed to accomodate the use of this tool) -- it just seems to me that first it was frowned upon, but now -- for 90 Farm Cash -- it is not.

I still don't know whether to buy it or not .... I have everything that ever came out, but these two gloves, and a few of the train cars .... I am on the fence about.