Old Aug 05 2012, 10:24 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
I tested this to see if the mayor would pick up missed ones and it DOES NOT. I intentionally skipped a flour one on a farm that had 4 factories, the mayor worked 2 factories and then I went to a different farm and came back. The flour one was not done and it let me do it alone with the mayor doing nothing.

And although it is nice to have to do less factories, the time involved hasn't been reduced much. We still have to go to every single farm and that is what consumes so much time. Most of my neighbors have stuff on almost every farm and it is VERY time consuming to do it, especially when you are the 5th or 6th person there and you don't get hardly anything. Yet, they won't work my farm if I don't work theirs. There should be a minimum of stuff we get if we work farms and it should be streamlined so it automatically works every farm one right after the other, or better yet, when you work a facility on one farm, it automatically works the same thing on any other farm so we don't have to do all the duplicates.

I know my 2 cents isn't worth much, but there it is anyway.....
you could always just work 1 farm for facilities if they have nothing. It will still show below the farm window that you have worked there facilities.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20