View Single Post
Old Aug 05 2012, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Just as an exercise in response to concerns about this I checked a couple of times when working a friends Facs where I know what was loaded and it is correct as regards XPs - you don't get coins for working Facs only goods.
I love this new feature - I am getting far more workers for my own Facs. and its now much less time consuming working others - this was a much needed feature to enable this part of the game to continue working - it had become so tedious working 60+ on Facs on some farms - one neighbour has 70 on one and 35 on another. Now its a breeze.
I agree it is much easier now, but I still wish there more a facility type manager, I too have a neighbor that 70 on one 35 on another one or 2 and at least 10 on every single farm. Their farm is way over stacked and unless I remember to turn everything off it is very time consuming to load all 15 farms. That has always been my main complaint is having to go to every farm to work the facilities, I had never even thought of the Mayor doing half of the work for us, but with as many facilities everybody is getting now that is a good idea too.