View Single Post
Old Jul 12 2012, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
Pardon my confusion and lack of imagination, but, why does it take a train a whole 7 days to collect its goods, when it takes only a tiny fraction of the time for a semi, with or without the ordering station, to transport its goods?? Compare the speeds at which these modes of transportation travel, and across the same distance (farm to farm), and please then explain this 7 day (or an actual "week") journey. Does anyone else think this is an excessive and unnecessary length of time? :S
It takes 7 days ...... for now......

Once the "BOOST" button is activated, it may be that others can either "work" the train, or we can add fuel to make it go faster..... or something else to speed up production.

I just need more chicken..... and more chicken... and then some more chicken. I seem to have plenty of everything else available no matter how often I post.

So if the semi trucks quadruple the chicken output, or if the "gift" chicken is raised to 200 (like bait), that would be great. Or perhaps a freight car with lots of cluckers on it.... and a processing plant to wring their little necks..