View Single Post
Old Jun 17 2012, 04:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by polrky3 View Post
I have an issue with the quests. I have 2 open right now and I can't complete both because they both require a facility or truck that I have to use farm cash for. I think it sucks to try to force us to use real money for these quests. Now, I have 2 that I can't complete and I have to let them expire. One of them is making pepperoni pizza and I need pepperoni ordered from the semi. I had it gited to me and it doesn't count. Is there any way around this at all?
They are not trying to make anyone purchase FC, the quests are all random and picked by the program, if you don't have the facilities you can let it expire, you are not forced to purchase anything to continue. The lifelines are random and picked by the computer also, to use the lifelines, click on the lifeline at the top and it will tell you which lifeline you get, lifelines can't be used for the last step in a quest, there is 3 lifelines (Gift, Employee, and Trade), the gift is to get items gifted from the gift screen or ingredients gift. The employee is to work in neighbors fields or factories. The trade is to trade basic ingredients in the market or with neighbors. If you need pepperoni the lifelines that could help you if you have the sandwich shop, frozen foods, or the pizza shop and if you could get the gift lifeline then you could go into one of those factories and request the item that uses pepperoni as an ingredient, but the lifeline would have to have the gift lifeline.

Last edited by KnightRider; Jun 17 2012 at 04:26 PM.