View Single Post
Old Jun 11 2012, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Well said Angel, I was one that complained at first, but I am liking the idea of the trains and the future of FT. I remember when we started and had a little bitty farm and no big tools to work with, we have come a long way and the devs are wonderful at listening and doing things for us. There may be some that started later when the game was enhanced and it is a breeze to do things now. Don't blame the developers, they do all they have to do and give it to us without bugs and problems, I rather wait and have it this way. We are the ones that sometimes get out of hand with our requests and complains.

IMHO I amazed that they don't loose their cool and come out and say "hey people, we are doing the best we can to give you what you want, so let us do our job".

I think its wonderful that with all the grumbling and madness in here they still work to try to please us even when we disagree of a release product.

Thank you, thank you, for all you guys devs, mods and everybody involved in the game you are the best of the game world in Facebook.

And got my lemongrass and trees planted already, so c'mon with the facs. LOL
Let's remember, we are paying money to play this game, and the developers are not doing all this for free. If the moderators themselves did not state that feedback, both positive and negative, is welcome, then I would perhaps understand where you claim the right to order us to all play nice and grateful, regardless of what possible *fixes* some of see would be useful. We know when our animal sheds are ready...how? By hovering and reading "ready to harvest in......". To say that making the train nearly invisible is the only way we can know the goods have been transported is really insulting our intelligence, and the intelligence of the developing team. If hovering over an animal shed, a tree, a crop, a flower can all tell us when these are ready, then I for one do wonder why this could not be done with the train.

And, for what it is worth, I think I have done my part in thanking the developers for each and every update : I spend real money to buy the new things. And as a paying customer, you bet I have the right to voice disappointment, or "complain" as you put it. I think the developers have enough "Yes" men/women singing their praises, that those who truly see room for improvement are not going to cause them undue stress or hurt feelings. No one is perfect at everything they do in their job, and I personally could not find a thread or post where players posted en masse that they needed more of the goods that the train takes 7 days to bring us.