Old Jun 10 2012, 07:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer DeDe View Post
I agree. I also agree the freight train would have had more BANG if it worked your neighbors facilities/services. Or at least gave you a double or triple supply in a week. I am sure there will be more boxcars to come but I think those the Devs could have started the freight system with those items most of us need such as eggs, canvas, meat and chicken. Maybe down the road Raul and the gang will come up with something to do that. Some of my neighbors I can't work because they have so many and I time out while working them. As for the freight train, I will pass for now.

So I will wait for the new facilities, crop and tree. I've cleared space so I hope I am all set. Regardless, I still enjoy the game..for now anyway.
just curious ... but i thought one of the things that sets Farm Town Apart from the other games on FB is that we can interact with other players.. wouldn't it defeat that purpose if you never have to leave your farms to work for others?? just saying.... don't beat me up for this ...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20