View Single Post
Old May 05 2012, 08:04 AM
Account Not Linked

3. Floor Level items support: This feature should fix the "sinking" items in the paths and roads. You should now be able to put any items over any paths (including train interceptions) and it should display correctly. Rivers/Ponds should have less issues as well. You should also be able to put items over these other "floor level items" without issues:

THE BEST update/fix EVER!!!! No more feeling like a dog chasing my tail while redecorating!

Thank you MUCH!!! Kim[/quote]

Biggest problem now is.. if you want to put trees in amongst the flowers, you could use the dirt paths to do it and it would allow you to lay them over the flowers.. now it doesnt. You could do anything with the dirt paths!! Unfortunately I discovered this after moving everything and tried to put them back.. well hasnt that blown it out of the water! First time I have ever said this.. but overall.. a really mundane release that for me, has caused more problems than it solved. I wish Raul could put the dirt paths back the way they were and let us override/overlap things when using them. I have no interest rebuilding it when i cant put things back the way they were. Very disappointing