View Single Post
Old Apr 12 2012, 06:39 PM

Default What a waste of time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post

3. 25 New Levels: Coming later this week.

10. Police-Fireman Supplies Factory (coins): Produces Police and Fireman Supplies.

11. Nutrition Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Nutrition Supplies. You can make Whey in the Dairy Processing Plant.

12. Police Station (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

13. Nutritional Supplement Store (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:
Why do I play?
A) Wait 2 months, earn millions in XP, and get a measly 25 levels. Not nearly enough! I could stop playing for over a year and come back and get 150 levels without doing a thing all that time. So why work the game?
30 levels EVERY MONTH would be much more reasonable. As it is I can only buy TWO FC facilities for SIX months at this rate!!!

B) Why does every facility that needs crops cost FC but every facility that needs products from other FC facilities can use coins?

All you do is create demand for FC with no way to get FC without spending real money many don't have and can't afford.

Keep adding to our frustration and we'll go away. I guess that is what you want!

I know I'm getting fed up with your lack of consideration for all long-term players. I have DOUBLE the XP of level 335 an those XP are useless.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE more levels and more useful farming coin facilities.