View Single Post
Old Mar 30 2012, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibisan View Post
I like to harvest fruit trees. I, however, do not have any "tools" because I don't have the money to be buying them to play the game. On more occasions than I can possibly recall, I'll be on a farm, minding my own business, harvesting the trees, and a person with "tools" comes through and harvests EVERYTHING, leaving nothing left for me to do. They take ALL the work! And they don't CARE. I cannot compete with folks that have tree shakers. It just happened to me a few minutes ago. I am getting very fed up and will probably stop playing altogether. The playing field has become unfair.
Yah unfortunately this happens way too often!! I personally have tools ( which I very recently finally gave into ) and I always make a point to either A. ASK the other person without tools if they have anything in specific they really want and would appreciate me not doing or B. Just only do half of the work so they have plenty for themselves... There are still some of us "polite and nice" people out there who still play the game...Hopefully u come in contact with more of us!